3.12.2009

504 HERE I COME:

this sunday morning I depart for the greater metropolitan New Orleans, a town that has been calling my name since childhood. From all the years promised to attend Mardi Gras and all the different jazz festivals, almost 4 years after Hurricane Katrina is when I get to see the great city for the first time. This is going to be some emotional shit. 

Were getting tours by survivors, and doing huge group projects. But come the nightfall, its Bourbon street, here I come! As Jed Horne came in and advised us, "buy your drugs in the French Quarter, never in the Lower 9th Ward!" (Now thats common sense!)





Photobucket



IT'S JUST ME AND MY BITCH.
If it wasn't for Anastasia Kuznetsova, college wouldn't be as messy as it is. The entire 5th floor actually, invigorate me. Whether is tranny thursdays, or a school night, its never a sober good time anymore. 

thats it for now, I'm too stoned for this. 

XOXO, the chocolate girl wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment