3.13.2009

I'm ill, not sick.

I've been sick for two weeks now with something I don't even know. What I thought was a bad case of allergies, turned into a cold, which has finally turned into a sinus infection. I've been miserable as I've injected endless amounts of Vick's into my nose, (the equivalent of cocaine if it came in a liquid form), and other shit. I've had to miss a helping of school in order to recover, which has not happened. Meanwhile, as I prepare for a 4:30am arrival at school on Sunday morning to travel to New Orleans, I've been trying to do my best to stay in and be a good student. Which has not happened:



Photobucket


As Nicky Digital takes my pictures on a Wednesday night around 1 am at Ella, I think to myself how I should really slow down. Melissa feels the same way, (my home girl in the picture). Luckily, with much debate, I decided to stay in last night, and enjoy the company of my neighbors in 300 W. 20th. Still recovering from the most stoned day Pam and I had in a while, I took it slow, watched some March Madness, injected more Vick's up my nose, and eventually fell asleep. Tonight though, I'm back on the scene, unfortunately. I promised Anastasia a night to remember. We'll see how that goes. Tranny Fridays?

One more thing:
Never go to the Bloomie Nails on 21st and 8th. Unless you want to get creeped the fuck out. As Pam and I sat in there stoned on a Thursday afternoon for our manicures and pedicures, we discovered the horror of nail care too expensive, gay men painting their toes purple, eccentric ladies complaining their cuticles are too large, and embarrassment. (ex: I had to blow my nose, and there was no tissue around, so I almost resorted to blowing my nose in Pam tissue that was wrapped in between her toes. Need I say more?) The manicurist had to walk away because she couldn't contain the laughter. 

Tonight is a dinner with the old Cathedral girls at Mama Mexico. Hopefully they won't be racist and serve me my drink like they should have last time I was there. (It's okay, we got our revenge when Juliette decided to steal the candles from every table, circa sophomore year.) 
Good times. 

-The Chocolate Girl Wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment